"Some people classify others as weird or scary, but to me, your just one of my pack"

-Samantha

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kindle generation 3

Granted, it is no I-pad or laptop, but it is a free and portable bookcase, has two dictionary's, and Wi-fi (Yes, you can go on websites)! Quite invigorating!
I am an INTENSE believer in "Flesh and blood books" but I find that the kindle provides a GREAT experience! You can HARDLY tell that this is an electrical device you hold in your hands. It is also light-wight  and VERY portable!
I did have a little trouble sorting it out in the beginning, but soon got the hang of it.
Over all, a Kindle is a great thing to have when traveling, and you can stick to your book collections as well, no one said you couldn't do both!
-Sammy Green-Dail

No comments:

Post a Comment