"Some people classify others as weird or scary, but to me, your just one of my pack"

-Samantha

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas in the air, and not a down of snow...

WOOHOOO!!!!!! I am filled to the BRIM in excitement, Inspiration, love, and... well, EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!
So, we, my family and are MOVING! (No, i can't move all by my lonesome) Not only THAT! But we are moving to a place near friends and family AND ELVES!!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!! Snow friends, elves, food, SNOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY FRIEND IS MOVING NEAR ONE OF MY FAVORITE ACTORS!!!! I hope to keep you posted!!!!
AHHH! Christmas in !) DAYS! ;) Okay, 10 days.. ;)
But one has to grab the reigns and remind her/his self that Christmas is NOT about presents, but about the day Jesus Christ lay down in a manger and, basically, saved us all from death! Take time from your unwrapping and just pray a prayer of thanks to the one almighty. Thank you, Lord!

-Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment