"Some people classify others as weird or scary, but to me, your just one of my pack"

-Samantha

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Multi-tasking post!

Okay, I think I have loyal readers on here, I just don't know it. I want you loayls (Or newbees) to post your names on this POST! I just MAY have a surprise for you!
But on to some... er... more important, stuff. Some of you may already know, I am writing some books... Uh,.... Mostly one mayjor one. But there is a HUGE problem.... MAYJOR WRITERS BLOCK! Whatever I do manage to scribble down, its slow, reppetitive, and BAD! Mr. Hopper and Mr. Batson have amazing advice (Which I found on their blogs) but... I think I have something much more serious ....... It would be helpfull if you guys can post what YOU think should be in the book. Be it Charecters, Problems, Plot changes, ANY THING! You, yes you, can help me for the greater good of my book.... Uh.. Yeah.
And ONE more paragragh for good measure! .... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGH SCHOOL! I'm going to DIE!!!!!!!! I'm riseing in the grades and.... I JUST HIT NINTH GRADE!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep you posted on my first year of highschool!
-Sammy

1 comment:

  1. Ideas for your book, Samantha?

    Drop a body out of the ceiling. (That's what Jake told me once.) Or do something else that no one would ever think of happening.

    Or think up an impossible situation for them to get into, and get them out of it.

    Or introduce friendly tigers into your story.

    High school? Wow. I'm not there yet, but . . .

    Hope it goes well!
    -Leilani Sunblade

    ReplyDelete