"Some people classify others as weird or scary, but to me, your just one of my pack"

-Samantha

Thursday, August 18, 2011

THERE'S A GIANT! MONSTER GIANT!

Yello, friends and strangers! I thought I'd let yall know that Missula Children's Theater came to my home and we are preforming "King Aurther's Quest". I got the part of Queen Guinevere, as my brother got King Aurther! I like it, many songs, like the one in the title,
"Look on that distant hill side
a dark and dreary fear,
can hardly talk about it,
and now it's coming here!
Terror in my bones and threw my HAIR!
LOOK! It approches from it's lair!
Theres a giant, monster giant!"

Yadayadaya. Yu get my drift. Anywhoo! My brother shoved his favorite books in my face and COMMANDED me to read them, so, being a book worm, I did. WHOLY GWAKAMOLIE! Was I in for a suprise! The books where AMAZING!  Aherm, I mean, The ones I have read so far.... Being more like one and a half. There are three books in the... trilogy.. :) Does the name, HUNTER BROWN mean any thing to you? :) EPIC BOOKS!

       - Sammy

2 comments:

  1. Jake and Vren are reading those. I WANT to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOOO EPIC! I love em! You have to get yur hands on them, especialy with spearhead take'n form! ;) My fav is ... the second... Something with fire....

    ReplyDelete