"Some people classify others as weird or scary, but to me, your just one of my pack"

-Samantha

Friday, August 19, 2011

TAGED! Erm... Self tagged.....

Sooooooo.... I love the way Rye did this, and I felt ENVEOUS! Sorry, Rye, I copyed it.... So I could do one for me-self, sorry! ;)

 1. I pick three characters
2. I make my characters answer these questions
3. I tag three people




 
My chosen characters: 
  • Theabella
  • Jason
  • Nibbles
Shall we begin?




 
 Interviewer: *coughs* Do you want a hug?
·                     Theabella: NO! GET OUT!
·                     Jason: Whoa! Cool it, little .... thing....
·                     Nibbles: Sure! I can use a hug!
Interviewer: Do you have any kids?
  •  Theabella: Yes, Unfortunately. A little RAT!
  • Jason: *Shifts* No!
  • Nibbles: No...
Interviewer: Have you killed anyone?
·                     Theabella: YES! SWEET REVENGE!
·                     Jason: I don’t know...
·                     Nibbles: Jeez, you guys! Well, I HAVEN'T!
Interviewer: Love anyone?
·                     Theabella: No. Why do you ask?
·                     Jason: *Blushes* Yes....
·                     Nibbles: All the rats I've known are boys...
Interviewer: What is your job?
·                     Theabella: Queen. Queen of all that crawls on this pathetic earth!
·                     Jason: Uh, Ya know, save a girl, study, the usual.
·                     Nibbles:Uhh,pet?


Interviewer: Who is your best friend?
·                     Theabella: *Growls* Gnarl.
·                     Jason: *Wipes tear* Srin.
·                     Nibbles: Uhm…. Either Milk-Shake, or Pepsi…. Humm……



 
Interviewer: Any Hobbies?
·                     Theabella: No.
·                     Jason: Training. I like to train.
·                     Nibbles: You know, theres not a lot for a rat to do… But I do like driving Pepsi crazy!



 
Interviewer What exactly are you going to do when this tag is over?
·                     Theabella: Take off your head!
·                     Jason: Wow, a bit harsh, don’t you think? Well, I am going to…. *Frowns* dance.
·                     Nibbles: Enjoy life.



 
Interviewer: Okay... What is your eye color?
·                     Theabella: Dark Brown.
·                     Jason: Green.
·                     Nibbles: I have an eye color?!?
·                     Jason: Yes, Nibbles, yours is brown, too.
·                     Nibbles: Ohhh, okay!




 
Interviewer: Are you good? Or bad?
·                     Theabella: WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!?
·                     Jason: Good. I saved an Elfling!
·                     Nibbles: I’m a good little Ratty! *Smiles evily*



 
Interviewer: What is your greatest fear?
·                     Theabella: I haven’t any fear!
·                     Jason: That Abbie will die.
·                     Nibbles: What?



 
Interviewer: What do you think of your parents?
·                     Theabella: Fine folk. There okay.
·                     Jason: Um.. I didn’t know them… Srin is the best person, though!
·                     Nibbles: From the few weeks with them….. I don’t remember..

interviewer: Any siblings?
·                     Theabella: No.
·                     Jason: Nope.
·                     Nibbles: A TON!



 
Interviewer: Was it fun to answer all these questions?
·                     Theabella: No, just wasting my time.
·                     Jason: Ya, I suppose.
·                     Nibbles: YES! Absolutly!



 
Interviewer: Nice.... Do you have any weaknesses?
·                     Theabella: As queen, I can’t have a weakness.
·                     Jason: *eyes suspiciously* Yes…
·                     Nibbles: SCARY STORIES!!!! *Hides*



 
Your favorite element?
·                     Theabella: I like to control all the elements.
·                     Jason: Earth, I guess.
·                     Nibbles: What’s an element?



 
Do you care what others think of you?
·                     Theabella: ALL HAD BETTER LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
·                     Jason: No.
·                     Nibbles: I care what Elle thinks, and Pepsi, and Milk-shake, and … I think that’s it.



 
Your theme song?
  • Theabella: Whatever music Terrell is playing.
  • Jason: Uh…. The spiderman song??
  • Nibbles: ROCK LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!



 
What's your species?
·         Theabella:  Rat. Half hooded, half dumbo.
·         Jason: Elf.
·         Nibbles: GO HOODEDRATS!!! *Hugs Theabella*
·         Theabella: GET OFF!




And I tag…. CAMRIE ANN..... And..... Uhm.... who ever wan'ts to... CAMRIE! You cannot back out! ;)

2 comments: