"Some people classify others as weird or scary, but to me, your just one of my pack"

-Samantha

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Whoa!

Ok. So, I went to the beach a few weekends ago, and I was scouring the beach for things of intrest. I came apon a wired looking rock and desided to poke it. It moved! I observed it and put it in a jar of water and found out.... IT WAS A SEA SLUG!!!!!! We made a little castle and put water in the middle so he could roam. It didn't work, so we put him in our tennis ball case full of watter, and in a little bit, HE BEGAN TO SWIM! It looked like he was FLYING!!!!!! It was amazing! We named him Edger Allen Slow. And we are going to Italy in july, AND I might go to a vollyball camp in Germany! I hope to post pictures of them!

            -Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment