"Some people classify others as weird or scary, but to me, your just one of my pack"

-Samantha

Saturday, June 4, 2011

PICTURES!!!!

                                            They have this on the bord walk
 I LOVE their buildings! They are sooooo creative!!!
 One of the beaches
                                           Our ocean             
 A resteraunt.
                                     
 Yes, we have palm trees :)
 And an Organtic farm...
                                              Me at the organtic farm.
                                          The divides are rock walls.
 That was scary.
                                           Beetris
 
                               You may have a car jam, but we have cow jams, and I'm serious!
 Again, I love the buildings!
                                     We have alot of cliffs.
 And Wired ducks!
They said I was a vampire....

No comments:

Post a Comment