"Some people classify others as weird or scary, but to me, your just one of my pack"

-Samantha

Friday, March 2, 2012

The story of a...... Wait, what am I???

Hello, dear and lovable readers!!! Tis me from the hallows! Okay, from a place called the states, and being so busy with..... Um.... nothing.... that it takes me a while to post.... So, whats going on now, I am planning the most EPIC sketch of all time, it will make Julian Smith's videos look amateur! Okay, I wish, but it wont. ;) I'd tell you more, but you just have to find out yourself. :) School and poems... I am doing rather well, I guess. I hope. I mean, I can hardly say I'm a writer if I cant write a simple little Haiku, right? Well, We will see soon enough.. ):(
In other news, I have found some actors (Friends, not movie stars) for my videos, so, MORE FUN! YAY! Don't forget to check it out and subscribe to me! Youtube Miss Barredowl

No comments:

Post a Comment