"Some people classify others as weird or scary, but to me, your just one of my pack"

-Samantha

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cover contest

Okay, so heres the deal-o, I would love to have a cover for my book Theabella, It is about a rat-ess, it is basically the story of King Saul, but with rymes and rodents :) If you need any more info, please e-mail me, sammytgreen(@)gmail(.)com  , and to enter, you need to design and create a cover for my book, put it on you blog and give me the link, or email it to me. please, PLEASE keep it clean, or I might be forced to call the Police. Not ment to be a threat, but I have to be safe.
                          -Sammy

2 comments:

  1. I can do one for you! Anything you want on there? If not, what are some main things in the book? What does the MC look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO SORRY! :/ Busybusybusy! The main charecter is Theabella, a blue hooded rat, it's sortta like the bottle nose dolphin pattern. Uhm... There is her friend, Gnarl, an old cappabeara,
    and Evil cats! :)

    ReplyDelete